Monday, May 30, 2011

Blog Post #5 - Movie Reflection

1. In creating my movie I learned that technology can be used in a positive manner to teach difficult concepts in the classroom or to show students various areas in the world that pertain to the lesson.

2. The easiest aspect of this project was choosing a topic that would be relevant to the subject I will be teaching. The hardest part of the project was uploading a movie clip to the computer and selecting the right scenes.

3. Because I will be teaching History and Government, I could use video to show the students various historical areas throughout the world that we are learning about.

4. Yes I do think I would make videos for my classroom in the future because it really makes history come alive for the students. Sometimes Government and History are dull subjects to learn about for younger students but videos can make things much more interesting and much more easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment